Monday, August 3, 2009

PSYCHIATRISY

GIRL: I have done a great sin. I called my boyfriend a BASTARD.PSYCHIATRIST: Well now, that’s not a nice thing to call anyone, so what did he do to deserve that?GIRL: Well, he kissed me.PSYCHIATRIST: You mean like this?GIRL: .. Yes!PSYCHIATRIST: Well that’s no reason to cBASTARDall him a BASTARD.GIRL: But, he put his hand in my bra.PSYCHIATRIST: You mean like this?GIRL: Yes!PSYCHIATRIST: Well that’s no reason to call him a BASTARD.GIRL: But, he took my clothes off.PSYCHIATRIST: You mean like this?GIRL: Yes!PSYCHIATRIST: Well thatss no reason to call him a BASTARD.GIRL: But, he had sex with me!PSYCHIATRIST: You mean like this?GIRL: .Yes!PSYCHIATRIST: Well thats no reason to call him a .GIRL: But, he told me he has AIDS.PSYCHIATRIST: BASTARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment